1.28.2007

{ wheels in the sky keep on turning }

I bought Journey's Greatest Hits yesterday. Let me just say that I'm madly in love with this CD.

I've stayed super busy today, doing homework like a mad woman! I didn't get home this morning until 1:30 and then slept until noon! I got up and started working on my article for Oklahoma History. My article was over Oklahoma's first college, High Gate. It was a very interesting article. I felt like I learned a lot. I actually enjoyed writing this article review.

Maggie is curled up in a ball next to me on the couch. She's a very tired girl.

I'm subbing tomorrow and Wednesday at the 9th grade center for English. Hopefully while they're reading "Great Expectations" I can get my reading done for Oklahoma History. Heck, it's only 4 pages. I should be able to get that done easily.

My mom is making lemonade cookies. I have no idea what those are, but they sound delightful. She also made fruity pebble rice krispie treats. I love it when she's in a baking mood. *wink*

Last night was fun. We all went to O'Connell's again. Chris was on his best beahvior. I got a Michelob Ultra (my usual) and a strawberry daiquiri (it looked so pretty and had a big swirl of whipped cream on top!) My friend Jeromee stopped by to say hi. I love him so much! He's totally the bomb dot com. Chris' friend David, Eddie, Michelle, Heather and Gabe all were there and so fun.

Must run now...I heard the timer buzz in the kitchen so I think the lemonade cookies just came out of the oven!

0 comments: