1.03.2007

Totally not my thing...

It's 11:38. I can't sleep. Why you ask? Hm...could it be because during the Christmas break I stayed up until 3-4am? Indeed. This is the reason, for sure.

My sub job went pretty good today. The classes were great for the most part, except for my 5th hour which has one of my best friend's younger sisters in it. She was on my last nerve today. I love this girl to pieces, but since she knew me I think that she thought that she didn't have to follow the rules. Tomorrow will be different...I will become "The Enforcer". *insert scary music here*

Kim and I went to 7 Minutes Later. I bought lots of wonderful treats that I don't need, but are always good to have. I got some new Prima flowers and they're SO gorgeous. The colors are so bright and happy.

Jessica and I went to On The Border and then to Penn Square. I didn't buy anything. I'm so sick of shopping. I need a break.

More subbing tomorrow....*yawn*. The sophomores are reading "Alas Babylon" and the juniors are reading a new piece of literature every day. I'm not going to lie, literature is totally not my thing. My friend Kim, the literature and english goddess should be teaching this class. I'm like, "Alliteration? Huh?!?!" Me, on the other hand, I'd gladly sub for a history or government class. Now, there's something I know about.

I got off the phone with Meaghan a little while ago. I think she just wants her and Chris to be friends. I think he was too forward with her and too...handsy and he's gotten her scared. I was really hoping it would work out too. We'll have to wait and see. We're planning on going to O'Connell's Saturday night and hopefully things will heat back up between them.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Thanks for a fun shopping trip with Kensington and I! We had fun shopping for things I didn't need either! But hey, my motto is it's better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it! How's that for words from the {un}wise!

Shucks about Meghan and Chris. Maybe she will change her mind. You never know girlie! Things will work out.

You should really get to bed. Those kiddos are going to run over you if you don't bring your A-game. : ) Enforcer...Enabler...all the same! JUST KIDDING!

Talk to ya soon!
~Kim