1.17.2007

Boo for school

Had a fantabulous day with Kim and Kensington today. We went crafting....Michaels, Hobby Lobby, 7 Mintues Later. *sigh* It was a good day, a very good day.

UCO is having school tomorrow even though their parking lot is a complete and udder nightmare. I'm dreading going, but I don't think I have much of a choice. Therfore, I'll be braving the cold and heading to school. *yuck* Although, I'm wicked excited about my Europe class and my Oklahoma history class. *I should probably read Chapter 2 just in case we have a quiz*

I got lots of yummy treats today while I was out today, some letters to decoupage, a wooden purse for my purse swap, and some great paper for my 2007 book.

Okay I must go, American Idol will be on in 4 minuts! Awesome!

1 comments:

~Kim said...

We too had a fab time..so sorry Kensington was in a tacky little mood. Ya know, somedays we are just like that! : ) Thanks for helping with the incident at the resturant...I was going to warn you, but I was focusing and trying to hurry that I didn't even see you coming!

Can't wait to see what you come up with today since you aren't going to school! WOO HOO!

~Kim