1.02.2007

New Year, New You

I start back subbing tomorrow. Wow. Where did my break go? I had a great time being a bum and partying all night and sleeping all day. It was nice. It's all about enjoying being a college student and actually going out!

The OU game last night was phenomenal and even though OU lost, the 4th quarter was just amazing. Probably THE best game I've ever seen.

Some god things are happening at 7Minutes Later. I'm totally going to take a class this month, I just need to decide which one to take.

Ready to get back into the groove of things with getting up early for school and back in the study routine. I'm excited though, to develop a new routine with new classes, meeting new people and making new friends. Not to mention a NEW major. Being a teacher just gets me excited. I already have ideas flowing through my head for my classroom and things for my students. I never really had that feeling with Energy Management. I want to be a teacher that gets her students excited about the material. History is one of those subjects that you either love or you hate. For me, I always loved it. It's a big story. I loved the lessons about the criminals for some reason. Old bank robbers and outlaws. Crazy, I know. But totally my thing.

0 comments: