1.21.2007

Bored out of my mind....

It's Sunday! Horray! I wish there was a NASCAR race on today. Unfortunately, there isn't. Only a few more weeks though.

I've mentioned my fascination with The Military Channel before, but let me just reiterate (sp?) how much I love it. Especially "Making a Marine" it's the best. After watching that I decided to write my friend Kyle a letter. Kyle is in basic training right now for the Navy. He's such a nice guy. So, I wrote him a cute little pink letter in a pink envelope. Although before he left he told me not to send him anything in pink envelopes or pink stationary....*sigh* I just couldn't help it. The stuff I found was so cute. So, I'm going to mail his letter out tomorrow...he should hopefully get it later this week, it's only going to Illinois.

Yum...I'm nibbling on Cheese-Its. I swear, they're the best snacks ever.

Does anyone else love Rob Thomas? I love his version of "Time After Time". *sigh* It's magical.

I'm looking for some inspiration. I need to see something that makes me go, "Oh my gosh! I must try to make something brilliant! Because right now, I'm just sitting here...uninspired.

I need to read for Oklahoma History. Do I want to? No way. I'm still waiting to get my book in the mail for my Europe class. I need two books and I've only gotten one. Crap-tastic!

Maggie is such a little turd. She knocked over my trash can in the bathroom this morning. Scared the crap out of me. What did she want? A tissue. That dog loves eating tissues, paper towels and napkins. I swear.

Peace out!

0 comments: