1.21.2007

It's all coming back to me now...

I've been rockin' out to Celine Dion's greatest hits all afternoon. My favorite? "It's All Coming Back to Me Now". Although it was ruined for me by two guys singing karaoke to it on New Years. Although, Michelle, Meaghan and I all held hands and sang our hearts out like the divas we truly are. *sigh* Fun times.

I picked up a sub job for tomorrow. Mustang North teaching Special Education. I've subbed for this same teacher once. Her kids were fantastic. I think the class was mostly boys. Something I've noticed, most of the kids in Special Ed (LD) are male. Just something I've noticed.

I've got a quiz in Oklahoma history on Tuesday. Freakin yuck!

I've done absolutely nothing that's of a productive nature today. No Valentines, no scrapbook pages, nothing. I am such a bum.

I'm wanting to go to Norman so bad. Did I mention that Chris and I are going to take classes together in the fall? It's going to be the best. I'm so excited about having classes with him again! It'll be just like high school....only a million times better. *wink*

0 comments: