1.01.2007

01.01.2007





I love the New Year. It's so fresh and new. Kinda like the first day of school and you have that new pencil, crayon and school supply smell. *ha ha* I'm such a teacher, can you tell?

So, Saturday night was amazing. Chris and Meaghan hit it off really well. Chris brought our friends Nathan and Will and the five of us just hung out drinking and talking. I had 3 Michelob Ultras and half of Meaghan's vodka and red bull (so gross). I was totally wasted. I'm such a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. Meaghan was even more trashed than I was. Chris, was the sober one and took us walking around on campus to let some of the alcohol wear off. Lots of shenanigans! We went into the business building to find a restroom and we could not find a women's bathroom. So, Chris held our purses while we went into a Men's room. Meaghan was like, "URINALS! We should use those!" I said, "No Meaghan, those are for the boys" so luckily I got her into a stall and she didn't pee all over herself attempting to use a urinal. We were both pretty drunk, but Meaghan was WAY more drunk than I was. So, we get done in the bathroom, and I go sit at this table and Meaghan is like "Woo! Table dances!" and started to climb on the table. Luckily, Chris caught her before she was fully on it. We left the building and Chris drove us to the National Weather Center where he works. It was completely empty except for some guy in the Severe Storms Center and 3 security guards. Luckily, Chris was friends with the guards and they let us in. Chris took us on the grand tour and that place is AMAZING! I'm so glad that Chris and Meaghan hit it off so well. They're both just great people and I really hope they get to know eachother better.

Last night, New Years Eve, was so fun too. We met Chris and his friends Eddy and Michelle at O'Connell's at 8:00. Then we drank (I only had 1 beer this time, I did not want to get drunk and get pulled over). They started karaoke at 9:00 and it was so funny. This one guy was really good, and this really big guy sang "It's all coming back to me now" by Celine Dion. These two other guys sang Bohemian Rahpsody and OMG! Funniest thing ever. I recorded some of it on my digital camera. Around 11, we went back to the National Weather Center and hung out in the student lounge just talking, and reciting lines from "Talladega Nights". Then the fun began, we played hide and seek for about an hour and a half on all 5 floors of the Weather Center. Meaghan and I totally won, we hid under this desk for like, 20 minutes. Nobody ever found us. It was genius.

Chris invited Meaghan over to his house tonight to watch the OU game. I think Jessica and I are going to do something tonight. I really want to watch the game, so maybe we'll go somewhere and the game will be on. We'll see.

Just a few pictures from the past two nights. Enjoy and Happy New Year!

0 comments: