12.09.2006

You know how I know you're gay? You like Coldplay.

So much for my wicked fun weekend. I called Leslie last night and she couldn't go out and do anything because she was babysitting. So, my parents went out last night to dinner and to see Blood Diamond. I fell asleep on the couch around 6:00, I was feeling better, but not 100% great. Anyway, I woke up at 9:30 this morning. That's like, 15 hours of sleep. NICE.

Today was fun. My mom and I went to the post office, Big Lots, Wal-Mart. Then we ate lunch at Taco Bueno and went to 7 Minutes later to get scrapbooking stuff for Christmas. Then, we ran to Target, did you know they have Prima flowers there? Yea, those darling little flowers in the glass bottles. Only, for $6.99. I bought 3 different bottles. Super cute! Can't wait to play with them.

Guess what happens in 12 days?!?! Um, yea, that would be my 22nd birthday! *woo hoo* There's just something incredibly cool about being 22. Maybe it's just because it's the same number twice. I don't know, but I'm very excited.

I'm watching The 40 Year Old Virgin. LOVE that movie. So funny. *Hence, the title quote*

1 comments:

~Kim said...

So sorry your plans fell through, but awesome that you got 15 hours of sleep...at once! That is just flat out amazing! Do you know what I would do for 15 hours of sleep? I would do just about anything!

I so need to talk to you....I will e*mail ya!

So much fun getting to run around with your mom....I doubt my mom would ever willingly go to a scrapbook store with me....just not her thing!

Almost final girly...then it will be your 22nd birthday! 22 is a good number for us too.....Kensington was born on the 22nd of April! We call her our little ballerina (tu-tu=two two)

~Kim