12.22.2006

The Day After....

I always hate the day after my birthday! It makes me sad that my birthday won't come again for another 364 days! *sigh*

My mom forgot to make my birthday cake! Can you believe that? She felt SO bad. She made it today, it's a white cake with lemon pudding between the layers and some white fluffy homemade icing on top with these little red and green sprinkles on top. YUMMY!

My mom had today off so we went shopping. Have I mentioned that I hate shopping this time of year? Becuase I do. We went to the Wal-Mart on Penn and Memorial and then to Quail Springs Mall, after that we went to the Yukon Walmart and to Kohls. There's way too many people out shopping. Totally not my thing. I hate being around that many people.

I'm going out tonight with Jessica. We're going to Charleston's on I-240 where my sister works! I want their spinach dip! Yum yum! Hm, and probably their West End Chicken. It's grilled chicken with mushrooms, bacon and havatri cheese on top. SO good. Maybe we'll see a movie later. I really want to see The Holiday with KAte Winslet and Cameron Diaz. Leslie said it was really funny.

Okay, I must run and get ready. Have a nice night!

0 comments: