12.21.2006

Two posts from the birthday girl today! Aren't you lucky?

I swear, I've gotten so many birthday wishes today! Thank you!!! My facebook wall is filled up with sweet messages! My Myspace is pretty full too!

My sister went back to Norman. I was going to go with her, but she wasn't going to do anything fun tonight and was just going to play Nintendo Wii in her apartment.

I got my Razr phone and yea, it's just as wonderful as I had imagined.

Can you believe Christmas is only a few days away? Goodness! Time sure flies! It seems as though school just started for the semester and it was football season.

My dad is going to Dallas tomorrow. I might tag along, but haven't decided for sure yet.

Going to bed now....I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night/this morning, so I must sleep!

0 comments: