12.20.2006

One more day!

Until my birthday!!! I'm not one bit excited...nope not at all....I'm a terrible liar. I'm about to jump out of my skin. I want my Vera Bradley messenger bag from my sister and my new phone! Plus, we're all going out to eat tomorrow night at Outback. That's been our birthday place for years! I love their Wallaby-darned drink. It's similar to a peach bellini and oh so yummy!

Leslie just came over and we exchanged gifts! She brought me a dozen salmon colored roses for my birthday and a Wal-Mart gift card. I spend so much money at Wal-Mart, it's crazy. I love the roses, they smell SO good. What's cool is that when I was born, my grandpa brought my mom salmon colored roses to the hospital. So, I was so excited when Leslie's roses she brought me were salmon colored too.

Going to take a bubble bath now!

0 comments: