12.07.2006

Chubby Bunnies

So, I just finished my History and Philosophy of CareerTech final. It was slightly brutal. I think I did okay on it. I'm working on my personal philosophy statement right now....well, I'm supposed to be working on it right now *wink wink* But I'm really eating marshamllows and watching Beauty and the Geek.

I'm so addicted to Beauty and the Geek on MTV. I think it's the last season, but I've never seen it before, but I totally love it.

I'm feeling a little better today, but have a terrible headache right now and I'm only a little bit nauseous. I drank a Sprite once I got to school and felt better for a little while.

I hope Grey's Anatomy is new tonight. My mom said she didn't think it was though. *sad face* My Thursdays just aren't complete without Grey's Anatomy.

Tomorrow I'm subbing 7th grade Pre-Algebra. I was supposed to be at the Mid-High, but the teacher cancelled her appointment, so she didn't need a sub anymore. I also picked up a sub job Monday at the high school teaching AP Statistics and AP Calculus. Do I know anything about either of those? Um, no.

I want to see "The Holiday" this weekend. It looks like a cute romantic comedy, and those are my most favorite types of movies.

I ordered my Donna Downey bag last week. It's super wonderful and I can't wait to get it. Wanna see?http://www.dizeregadesigns.com/wst_page10.php?idx=4&file=images/dd_bag[1]_(2)1.jpg&&ID2=TVQSpW

Must run now....

1 comments:

~Kim said...

cutest bag holly!! love it so much and can't wait to see it in real life. i hate to hear that you are still not feeling well. hopefully it's just a bug and will be well on its way out soon.

i hope you did good on your finals...i rocked my presentation today. i will explain that later....made a total fool out of myself in a very funny little way...completely innocent on my part, but the class was laughing really hard! hopefully it was enough for an a!

talk to you soon,
~Kim