12.25.2006

With love, from me, to you.






So, I've been in a crafty mood since my scrapbook room is in shambles right now. Therefore, I had to find something to do to fulfill my creative streak. Hence, the decoupage letters. These are my latest creations. I made them for Christmas gifts. The OU and the funky W are for my sister. The fancy red and green W is for my mom to put in the living room, the S and J are for my parent's bedroom and the cool H, well, that's for my scrap studio.

I'll be posting pictures of my scrap studio today so you can see how it looks with the bricks. I'm pretty much loving it, however, it's a mess right now. My desk had all sorts of stuff scattered all over it. I'm going to re-organize tomorrow and clean out some stuff I don't use anymore. (Horray for Kim! She's taking all of my scrap stuff for me so I can reload with new stuff!)

Merry Christmas!

0 comments: