12.04.2006

Take a walk on the wild side...

Subbing today.....*sigh* where to begin.....I had Alternative education kids....they were good until 7th hour, then after that, total and complete anarchy. I had all boys, all day long, (10 kids at the most in one class). 7th hour made me want to cry, kids standing on desks, leaning back in their desks on 2 legs, writing profanity on the dry erase board, hollering, punching one another. Complete madness. NEVER AGAIN.

Wednesday I'm subbing Special Ed and Friday I'm doing 9th grade geometry, both at the Freshman Center. Looking forward to those kids, they're pretty good.

My aunt and uncle are here. They rolled in around 6:30, we went to Interurban for $5.99 pizza night and $1 beer. So much fun.

Ran to Wal-Mart once I got home and got some Modge Podge for a project I'm going to start this week. I'll post pics once it's all done.

School tomorrow....not looking forward to it one bit. Hopefully it won't be too brutal. I'm just not in the mood for school right now. I'm over it for the semester.

Going to get my tage ready to mail off for my Tag Swap that was due on Friday! *eek!*

0 comments: