12.17.2006

Glenn Beck and Christmas stuff



Glenn Beck was awesome last night. Gosh, he's so cool. Very little politics in last night's show. It was mostly a Christmas message about spending time with the ones you love and knowing that Christmas isn't just about presents and lots of food. It's about the magic of the holiday, the sparkle in a child's eyes and being with your family creating memories. Such a good time and even more special that I got to spend some time with my dad.

I just picked up a sub job tomorrow at the high school teaching Spanish. Cool kids. I've subbed for them before. Maybe I can get my Christmas cards made out while I'm watching those kids.

I printed off the high school social studies PASS skills this morning. The cool thing about Hisotry is that you're essentially telling a story. That's why I enjoy it so much. I really hope I can teach American History and Government. I like Geography a lot and Oklahoma history, too, but American History and Government are my favorites.

My mom is at work today. She has to work 3-11 tonight. I hate it when she has to work that shift because she gets home at 11:30 and then has to get back up at 5:00 and be back at work at 6:30. She gets virtually no sleep. Poor mom. But, my dad and I are going to surprise her tonight and bring her dinner. So, that'll be fun.

Speaking of fun, the Survivor season finale is on tonight. Who do you think will win? I'm guessing Ozzy or Yul. I really want Ozzy to win though. He climbs trees like a monkey, swims like a fish, and gets along with everyone.

This week is going to be so good. My birthday, my red Razr phone should be here this week, I should be getting tags from my tag swap, my aunt mailed my Christmas and Birthday presents too. *I sound so selfish. I'm really not, I promise*

Anyway, I better get going. I'm in the mood to scrapbook today, but my scrapbook room is in shambles right now because it's getting bricked. So, maybe I can dlip through a few magazines and get some ideas.



0 comments: