12.02.2006

I'm a very happy elf....


Slept in until 9:30 this morning, my mom made me chocolate chip waffles for breakfast and then my parents went to see Deja Vu, I stayed home and took a shower, did my hair, makeup, etc. My sister came home and got in a fight with my mom and I left to do some Christmas shopping. While I was out, I stopped by 7 Minutes Later and picked up some treats.

Kim is playing little Miss Matchmaker and I'm so excited. Yay! Can't wait!

Okay, here's a peek at my treasures from 7ML today!

1 comments:

~Kim said...

OMG! You 7Gypsies Hooker!!!!!! I so want that {} stamp! I might have to stop by there on the way home from school on Tuesday....they will probably be out by then! DANG IT! Oh well....if it's meant to be they'll have it. If not than you my friend will be sharing!

I just sent you an e*mail about the whole matchmaker scene. Thinking it might just be a good thing...give me some time to make sure no one gets ijured in the endeavor! : )

Talk to ya,
~Kim