12.01.2006

Doggy Style, that's just how we roll....


My puppies are so adorable. Maggie (left) and Cricket (left) love sitting on the back of the chair. Maggie looks especially darling right here....I love the innocent puppy look. Now sitting on the back of the chair all day, getting treats and looking out the window, that's style, doggy style!

Maggie is having a hard time adjusting to snow. This is her first winter and she's never seen snow before. So, when we stuck her outside to go potty she didn't want to have anything to do with it. She ran right back up to the door and cried until I let her back in. I don't blame her, I wouldn't want to have to poop or pee in the snow....it's COLD! But bless her little heart, she held it in all day, and then she peed on the tile. She was so scared that she was gonna get a spanking and she ran and hid under my bed (her favortie hiding spot). I cleaned up the mess, and didn't spank her. This was her get out of jail free card. *ha ha*

I am going to scrapbook today!!! No if's, and's or butt's about it! My tags for the tag swap I'm doing are due today, but there's no way I'm getting out and driving in the snow and ice today. The sun is melting some of the snow, but if it freezes again tonight, it's just going to turn to ice tomorrow morning.

I've got so many scrapbooking projects to work on!!! I need to journal on my Las Vegas mini book. I still have to do my Glenn Beck page from July!!! For my dad's brithday last year we went to Texas Motor Speedway and he got to do the Richard Petty Driving experience and he got to drive a real NASCAR car aorund the track. Talk about heaven, he loved every minute of it!!! I still need to do that page. Plus, I have cards to work on and a few more mini books for people for Christmas!!! I'm working on a window for my Aunt Lauri and Uncle Jeff. I can take my time on that since I won't be able to bring it to them until March when Jessica and I go to Rapid City for Spring Break.

Gonna go scrap now. Will post pics later!

0 comments: