12.06.2006

*BARF*

Yea, that's what I feel like doing right now. I don't know what's wrong, but I've felt so sick all day. I still subbed, but just went to the bathroom about 6 times because I thought I was going to throw up. I made it through the day, came home at 2:20 and work up about 5:20.

I was supposed to go to the scrapbook sotre's open house with Kim tonight, but because I wasn't feeling good, I didn't go. You know that's sick when I'll turn down going to the scrapbook store.

Classes tomorrow. Management, Sales Management, Problems of Today's Consumer, and Economics. Problems and Economics are optional tomorrow. I'm still planning on going to both of those classes though. I feel guilty when I don't go to class. Plus, we're just reviewing, so it's pointless not to go.

I have a final to take online tomorrow when I get home. So not looking forward to that. I also have to write a paragraph about my philosophy on Career Tech. It's only a paragraph, but still. It involves extra work. Remember, I mentally checked out already.

Going to bed now....9:08. Should get lots of good sleep tonight!

0 comments: