12.01.2006

The Scrap Factory



I spent a good part of the afternoon in my studio scrapping today. I did two 12x12 layouts and a 7 gypsies zig zag book for my friend Emma for Christmas. I've got pictures of the 2 layouts.

One is with some of our Christmas pictures and the other is from Glenn Beck's Midlife Crisis tour that my dad and I went to. I still have the other part of the Glenn Beck page to do with me and my dad with our surprised faces on. That's probably one of my favorite pictures of me and my dad. It's so silly, but I love it!

Also, my mom and dad went to Wal-Mart and guess what they came back with? a Gingerbread house decorating kit!!!! I love to cook, but even more than that, I love to bake. I've always wanted to take a cake decorating class, and I love decorating cookies! So, the gingerbread house was a fantastic gift. Since I was bored out of my mind today, I ripped right into the kit around 1:00. This was my first gingerbread house and let me just say, decorating it is not as easy as you might think. My gingerbread house looks quite....primitive. But, hey, it was my first attempt, so give me a break!

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Well aren't you little Miss Betty Crocker??? I so agree with you about gingerbread houses....we bought one last year for my niece and nephew and we ended up breaking it all up into pieces and putting the frosting and goodies on top!

Way to be ambitious about your scrappin'!

~Kim