12.21.2006

22! 22! Double Deuces baby! 22! 22!

So, I'm officially 22. Well, technically, not until 1:16 this afternoon. But anyhoo, today is my birthday! My sister called me right at midnight and wanted me to go out with her. I obliged, (after all, who is gonna turn down free alcohol on their birthday?) So, we went to this bar called McFinn. Pretty fun. Whitney, Tommy, James, Jade and I all hung out. Whitney was drunk off her ass. Jade drove her truck back to Norman and I lead him there in my Equinox. I've never seen my sister drunk before, but man! She is super flirty when she's drunk. She and Jade were flirting all night (Jade is a guy, by the way). We left at 2:00am and then went back to Whitney's apartment. I ended up falling asleep around 4-ish.

We're all going to Outback tonight for dinner and then I might go out with Whitney again. I dunno though.

Must go do some Christmas shopping now. Maybe I'll stop for green tea along the way. After all, it is my birthday.

0 comments: