11.21.2006

Yay for Thanksgiving break!

Had my economics test today. I left feeling really bad about it, but I've been going over the answers (we get to keep the tests) and I've been looking over the test and back to the book trying to figure out how I did.

I went to the liquor store and got some wine tonight and some of those little tiny bottles. I decided to try Hypnotique (at Matt's suggestion) and it's *so* good. Yummy!

I've been watching that new show "3lbs." and it's good. I like it a lot. It's about a brain surgeon and his patients. It's got Stanley Tucci in it. I like him.

So stinkin tired right now....but I want to do something fun. My sister is seeing James Bond tonight.

I think some soup sounds so good right now. I love Minnestrone soup, but potato soup is my favorite. I had some chicken enchilada soup from Chili's To-Go for lunch today. SO good!

Okay, this was pretty random...which must mean that me brain is tired and I need some sleep. Later!

0 comments: