11.20.2006

I *heart* Norman

I am so excited about transferring to Norman. Seriously....can not wait. I'm anxious to see what I get in my classes this semester as well. I'm hoping and praying for good things. Luckily, if I retake Child Psychology and Math, it should bump my GPA up by a LOT! So, I shouldn't have a problem.

That said, I had to completely re-arrange my schedule for next semester. I'm now taking Child Psychology, Math, Accounting and Business Law. Just 12 hours. I even dropped my fun Dallas Study tour because even though it would be a super easy A, it just won't even help me at OU. Emma and Meaghan are not going to be happy about that.

Have I told you about my friend, Austin? Okay, Austin is 23 or 24 and I met him in my Microeconomics class last semester. We sat by eachother and had a friendly competition going on all semester about who would have the highest grade. Anyway, we took macroeconomics together this semester to continue the grade war. I'm winning, by the way. Anyway, he's going to OU next semester to study Energy Management. So, I called him this afternoon and told him that I was going to transfer to OU to do Energy Management too. We're pretty excited to have the same major and we'll probably take most of our classes together which will be awesome so we'll know someone AND we'll have an automatic study buddy. How freakin sweet is that? Awesome, I know.

Okay, I have an Economics test tomorrow and I must go study so I can beat Austin on the test.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Oh Holly...you never cease to make me laugh! Totally sucks that you had to redo your entire schedule, but it would be pointless to take classes that you so don't need! That Dallas trip does sound like a ton of fun though! Perhaps we could get a group of girlies and go down there and do some serious damage to the shopping down there. I am always up for a Dallas trip...ALWAYS!

So cool about Austin! Sounds like you might be going somewhere with that one....we shall see how that whole war thing turns out!

I am going to e*mail you about something....

~Kim