11.22.2006

*yawn* Good Morning!

Have you ever watched the Megan Mulally Show? I like her better as Karen on Will and Grace. As for a talk show host....not so much.

I have absolutely no plans for today. I'm going to hang out and be lazy today. I'll probably scrapbook for a while. I need to make some Christmas presents for some lucky ladies....so maybe I'll do that today.

Have you been to Sephora at Penn Square Mall? Oh my goodness! It's fantastic!!! It's a make up lovers paradise.

Do you remember Chris Daughtry from American Idol? He was the bald rocker guy. His CD came out yeaterday and I bought it! It's really good. I'm loving it.

Okay, I need to go take a shower. I'ts 11:20 and I'm still in my pajamas. Must be productive today....maybe I'll knock out some Christmas shopping....maybe....

0 comments: