11.16.2006

Today and a bit of Survivor talk

Survivor and Grey's Anatomy tonight! Yay! So excited about that.

School was great today. I got an 88 on my Management test. Woo hoo! For the class I have an 85.5 with 4 tests down, we still have 2 homeworks to do and 2 more tests, plus we get points for attendance and participation. So, there's a good possibility that I could get an A. I didn't go to Sales Management because I had Economics homework to do and I went to my Economics professor's office to get some help with a graph I had to do. Problems of Today's Consumers was pretty boring. we watched a video about insurance and then talked for a little while about it. We don't have that class next Tuesday, so I'm going to take my Economics test during that time so I can leave early. In Economics today my professor, Kyle, brought his son. His name is Kellen and he's 6 and just the cutest kid ever. He drew me a picture when I was visiting for office hours and during class he sat by me and make me a card with a heart and a happy face. Too cute.

I'm subbing tomorrow at the high school teaching history for my old history teacher. I *love* him. He's the best, so I'm extra excited about subbing for him.

Okay, I'll end this with a survivor prediction....leaving us will be Rebecca and.....Jenny? I think that's her name.....final two prediction...Yul and Ozzy.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

I don't do Survivor, but I am definitely a Grey's girl!!! I so can't wait until tonight! McSteamy, McDreamy, McEverything!!

Have fun subbing history tomorrow. I on the other hand will be packing up my stuff and heading to Tulsa for the weekend! Lots of homework to do, and a "photo shoot" with my best friend, so that out to be fun! (Did that sound so Kim Haynes??) : )

Alrighty girlie, congrats on your tests, I think you can pull off an A! I am shooting for C's!

~Kim