11.22.2006

Two posts today!!! Aren't you lucky....

I found time in my busy schedule to give you two posts in one day! I'm nothing like Kim, she made 3 posts a few days ago, what a treat!

I got my hair cut and colored today. I'm wearing it different now and not flipped out. It's straight and down, it's very cute. I just hope I can replicate it tomorrow morning. Don't you hate it when you get your hair done and it's super cute and then once you get home you can't make it look good? I know I hate when that happens. So, please keep your fingers crossed that I have good luck with it tomorrow.

We're taking our Christmas pictures tomorrow! It's going to be so exciting! I love having my picture taken. I'm such a cheeseball for the camera.

I can't wait to get my hands on the newspaper tomorrow morning. I love looking at the ads. I just can't control myself. I don't plan on going shopping on Friday, but it's fun to look. I prefer to stay home and be safe. There are entirely too many crazies out shopping.

There might not be time for a post tomorrow, so if not, have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

0 comments: