11.24.2006

A New look

I hope your Thanksgiving was awesome. Mine was great. Everything turned out really good...except for the fact that I got drunk off my ass (this was after dinner though).

I got my hair cut and colored and it's super wonderful. It's blonde and shorter and very cute. I'll try to get some pictures of it up this weekend...no promises though.

Jessica is coming over tonight and we're going to go see Stranger Than Fiction with Will Ferrell. It looks really funny. I love Will Ferrell.

I've got a killer headache right now so I need to go take some Excedrin before I go out so I'm not cranky tonight.

2 comments:

~Kim said...

You got your hair cut???????? I so want to see a picture! I love new hairdos....but like you, I never can make it look as cute when I get home. It's like for a few hours the night you get it cut, it's the best ever!! Then the next morning, you stand in front of the mirror with wet hair and a blow dryer and cry cause it's "just not turning out"! Can you tell I have been there?????????

I so want to get my haircut, but I have no idea what I want to do with it....color sounds like an awesome idea!

I can't wait to see what you have done scrappy wise. Did you get all that you wanted to get accomplished, accomplished? I went to a crop last night and dang it, I didn't even get one page done! I went with two of my friends and one of them didn't want to crop at all. We rode together and I could tell that she wanted to leave...so we left. Bummer! Oh well, I need to focus on a few school things anyways.

I already typed up an essay and am working on a literary analysis. Then I am going to work on some annotated bibliographies, study for a test and work on a presentation. GESH! I am so freakin' busy! Not to mention that I have to cheer on the Sooners today at 1:30 AND get a pedicure.

Perhaps the first thing I should do is get off of this stupid black box of a computer and do some of those things!

Talk to you soon...let's plan on getting together soon! I am so up for some cheesecake anytime!

~Kim

~Kim said...

JEZ..that was a long post...so sorry!

~Kim