11.10.2006

Thanks Joe

NINE lasts:
9. last food: Subway
8. last cigarette: eew, no smoking for me
7. last beverage: root beer
6. last phone call: my neighbor, I'm babysitting for her tomorrow
5. last text message: Jessica
4. last cd played: The Fray
3. last BUBBLE bath: Last night!!
2. last time you cried: 10 minutes ago watching Oprah
1. last kiss: hm....it's been a while...

EIGHT have you's:
8. have you ever dated someone twice: no
7. have you ever been cheated on: yes
6. have you ever bought condoms?: no
5. have you ever kissed someone & regret it?: yes
4. have you ever fallen in love?: no
3. have you ever lost someone: yes
2. have you ever been depressed: yes
1. have you ever been drunk and thrown up: yes

SIX things you did in the past three days:
1. Went to school: Tuesday and Thursday
2. Went to work: Monday and Friday
3. Colored: nope
4. Got drunk: nope
6. Slept: yes

list FOUR people you can tell almost anything to --
1. Jessica
2. Leslie
3. My sister
4. Mom

list THREE favorite colors:
1. green
2. pink
3. red

So Far in '06 I have........
Been to school - yes
Made a new friend - yes
Fallen out of love - no
Done something you swore never to do - yea, I took a "real" scrapbooking class
Laughed until you cried - yes
Went behind your parents back - no
Met someone who changed your life - yea
Gotten close to someone - yes, good friends
Found out who your true friends were - Yeah...known for a while though

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF
1. Bush? I love George!
2. Gay Marriage? Not my thing
3. Lowering the drinking age? No, it's 21 for a reason
4. Straight, Gay, Bi? straight
5. Do you have a crush? yes
6. Who is the best hugger that you know? my sister's friend Terrell, he's great
7. Do you believe in Love at first sight: I believe in Lust at first sight.
8. Is there something you want to tell someone? Not really.
9. What brand of shirt are you wearing? Eddie Bauer
10. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? no, they're all girls
11. Do you have "A thing" with someone? Not that I know of...
12. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? everyone
13. How many kids do you want to have? 2 or 3
14. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? yep
15. Do you wanna change your name? no, I like it
16. What did you do for your last birthday? Went out to eat with family and friends.
18. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
19. Name something you CANNOT wait to do: graduate and get married!
20. Last time you saw your dad? 15 minutes ago
21. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? That I would almost be done with school!
22. Which hand do you like better? My right, it's my scrapbooking hand! Ha ha.
23.What are you listening to right now? Rachael Ray.
24.Have you ever talked to Tom? no
25. Have you ever donated money to a good cause? yes
26. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? Yeah...it's called high school.
27. Least favorite month? November
28. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? hm...a necklace from my sister.
29. Who's getting on your nerves right now? nobody
30. Most visited webpage? facebook
31. Would you help your best friend fight if he/she is losing? sure.
32. Coke or Pepsi: coke
33. Do you have a crush? sure do
34. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week? nope
35. Do you disagree with a lot of things going on in the world? Hm...disagree? Yea, I'm super pissed that the Democrats got the House and the Senate
36. Do you think there's some models/people out there, that are too thin? Heck yes! Someone get those girls a cheeseburger!
35. Do you wish you lived in NYC? No way! Far too liberal for me.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Too funny!! Way too many questions to answer for me...but so glad I got to read your answers!

~Kim