11.11.2006

Brrr!!!

It's cold today!

Went to Kingfisher and Hennessey with my mom and a few ladies she works with. So fun. We hit a few craft shows and just hang out. Good times.

I babysat for some neighbors tonight, they have 3 girls, ages 12, 5 and 3. We had a great time and I made $50 for just watching their kids for 4 hours. AWESOME. The 12 year old was pretty independent. She didn't require too much attention and spent most of the evening in her room watching tv.

I had to get up early this morning, so tomorrow, I'm sleeping in ALL day. No plans for me, just going to be a lazy bum and scrapbook all afternoon.

Exciting news. My mom has to work on Thanksgiving so I AM IN CHARGE of "the meal". How awesome is that? I watched Rachael Ray make Thanksgiving in an hour last night, so I can totally do it. I'm scared shitless, but if I can do Thanksgiving, then I can conquer any culinary challenge that will EVER face me. Awesomeness.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

$50 for 4 hours??? HOT DAMN! That is awesome girlie! That's like $12.50/hour! You totally rock!!!!

Let's just say if you ever baby-sit Kensington, it won't be that much...you've been warned! : )

Talk to ya,
~Kim