11.14.2006

Here comes Santa Claus

So excited about Christmas! It's just around the corner.

So, my sister works at at a restaurant on Meridian right now. Well, she's thinking about quitting and going to the new location on I-240. This awesome guy, John, is managing it. John is badass. He's the best. Anyway, she said that they still need to hire lots of people, so I think I'm going to apply. I love substitute teaching, but I'm just not making any money doing it. I might start off as a hostess, or maybe just go straight to a waitress. I need to talk to John and see what he says. I know my sis makes big $$, (she can easily make $100 a night) So...we'll see.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

EEIKES!! Holly you are so spontaneous. That might be fun, but I could never be a waitress. People are WAY too mean when things aren't right to them. And I've not been nice to one or two hostesses because a few tend to now know what in the heck is going on!

BUT on the other hand, the money sounds awesome!
~Kim