11.18.2006

Love to Shop!

Went shopping this afternoon with my sister. I got 4 great sweaters at New York and Company. You want to see them? Okay...

http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/browse/product_detail_with_picker.jsp?productId=prod10005 I got this one in red and black and another sweater in pink and snow white. It's super cute.

Going back to Norman on Monday and I'm going to look as cute as can be.

Did you know that the National Dog Show is on tv on Thanksgiving? I want to watch it. I love dogs!

Okay, I'm going to watch Dateline "To Catch a Predator". Some people are so stinkin dumb.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

1. SO jealous about 7ML! Maybe just maybe I can swing by there on Wednesday! I am going to a crop on Friday night so I need some new things!! (Just don't tell Joey...his response will be that I have an entire room of new things that I bought and forgot about).

2. awesome sweaters! I got the coolest sweater today at Cato. We had family pictures at my parents so of course I had to get something new to wear!

3. Good luck tomorrow at your advisement. You can't forget about me when you get all into OU! : )

4. I will repost if there's anything else I forgot to comment on!

Talk to you soon,
~Kim