11.29.2006

A Much Needed Break....


No school tomorrow because of bad weather. ROCK ON! So excited about that. So, now, I only have two more class periods and then the finals and I'm done for the semester. Exciting news! Maybe tomorrow I'll scrap all afternoon. I talk big, but it depends on what I've got going on tomorrow. I've got so many things I need to scrap...family Christmas pictures, my dad's NASCAR race, OU football, Glenn Beck show in July, etc.

I've started making gifts already! Here's Meaghan's zig zag book. Totally in love with the papers. I love Savannah by Foof-A-La!

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Can you seriously believe that school is canceled AlREADY???? I was shocked! I SO needed a break....I will e*mail you all of the details later.

Enjoy your day off...I hope you accomplish something scrappy!

~Kim