11.17.2006

Don't sweat the small stuff...

Life is full of big exciting things. Don't get wrapped over the little details. It's not worth it.

Went to 7ML today and got some fantastic treats! How about the new transparency 4x6 overlays? Super cute. I bought about a gazillion of them. The new Basic Grey Christmas line? Yup, got that too. Lots of cute stuff. *sigh* I love that place.

Going Christmas shopping tomorrow with my sister. Should be lots of fun. Monday I'm going to Norman and she's going to go to the Price School of Business with me to get advised. I'm getting super excited about Energy Management. So stinkin cool.

I spent the evening at home and baked cookies tonight. Yum. I love home made cookies. They're a million times better than store bought cookies.

Matt called me this moring around 10:00...

Matt: Hey. What are you doing?
Me: Oh not a lot, just blow drying my hair. What are you up to?
Matt: Nothing, just laying in bed. Did you get my text?
Me: Um, no. I've been in the shower and messing with the blow dryer, so I probably didn't hear it. Why?
Matt: Well, what are you doing between 2 and 3 today?
Me: I'm subbing. Why?
Matt: I was going to see if you could take me to the airport.
Me: Um, I can take you there at 11:30, but I have to be at the high school at noon.
Matt: Oh, okay, well, I'll check with a few other people. You were just my first choice.
Me: Oh, okay. Well, sorry. Have fun in Denver.
Matt: Thanks, bye.
Me: Bye!

Okay, I think that's pretty much it for today. Hopefully, I'll have more good stuff to post tomorrow. Later!

1 comments:

~Kim said...

What's in Denver? Kind of random...why doesn't his *girlfriend* take him?? Perhaps she doesn't really exist and/or if she does, maybe she's not really his girlfriend! BOYS!

Hi-ho Energy Manager!
~Kim