11.05.2006

50 things

I stole this from my friend Bret.
1. Height?*5'3" Yea, I'm short
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?* Absolutely not. Drugs are gross
3. Do you own a gun?* My dad got me a gun one year for Christmas. (Weird, I know!)
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents?"* No, parents love me.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?* I prefer not to think about their contents, but I like them okay.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?* Silent Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?* Hot chocolate
9. Can you do push ups?* I can, I just prefer not to.
10. Is your bathroom clean?* Pretty clean
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?*My diamond and sapphire ring my parents got me.
12. Do you like painkillers?* If I'm hurt, they're great.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?* Not that I know of
16. Middle Name?* Elizabeth
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?* 1. I don't want to get ready. 2. I need to finish a scrapbook mini-album I'm working on. 3. Boys are dumb.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:*1. a movie ticket to see "Borat", 2. gas, 3. scrapbook goodies
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:* 1. Water with lemon 2. Coke 3. Bud Light
22. Current worry? Finals. I'm so ready for this semester to be over with.
23. Current hate?* Hate? That's awfully harsh. Current dislike....a certain boy that likes you and then he doesn't, and then he does and then he's "in a relationship" with another girl.
24. Favorite place to be?* In my scrap room hard at work
25. Least favorite place to be?* Problems of Today's Consumer class. Yuck!
26. Where would you like to go?* Right now? It's cold, so someplace warm. Australia!
27. Do you own slippers?* Heck yes I do!
28. What shirt are you wearing?* a brown tee that I slept in last night.
29. Do you burn or tan?* I just burn. No tanning, unfortunately.
30. Favorite color(s)?* red, brown, pink
31. Would you be a pirate?* No, I'm not cool enough to be a pirate.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?* I don't sing in the shower, but I prefer to listen to musicals.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?* Snakes.
35. What's in your pockets right now?* No pockets.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?*My puppies.
37. Best bed sheets as a child?* Little Mermaid
38. Worst injury you've ever had?* I got hit in the face with a foul ball at the Big 12 Baseball game in May. That was pretty bad!
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?* 8
41. Who is your loudest friend?* I am.
42. Who is your most silent friend?* Hm...I don't ahve quiet friends.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?* OOh! I hope so!
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?* I have
45. What is your favorite book?* The Real America
46. What is your favorite candy?* MilkyWay Midnight
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?* At Last
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?* Change in My Life
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?*Myeesing around on MySpace
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up* "Oh man. I don't want to get up"

0 comments: