5.05.2007

Super Saturday!

I'm in a weird mood today. Maybe it's the weather....not sure exctly though.

Subbing yesterday was great. I got to see Ryan for a while. Hopefully something will happen on that front.

My dad got me these gorgeous picture frames. I'll take a picture of them and post them on here. They're SO cute.

The crop last night was so fun. What a great group of girls. I didn't get much accomplished but it was fun nonetheless. I'm getting super excited for Silver Bella. I'm so blessed to work with such wonderful women. I love love my job.

Monday I'm going to the allergy doctor to find out what's making me have these yucky allergic reactions. I get hives for no reason. I'm not sure if it's laundry soap, or a food or what, but these hives are horrible. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. I'm not looking forward to getting lots of shots, but I'm interested to find out what it is that's making me itch. I'll keep you updated...

I'm off to clean the house up before we pick my mom up at the airport.

Enjoy the day!

1 comments:

Amy Jo said...

It's interesting to find a fellow Oklahoman on here. I have just started doing this blog thing, and frankly- I'm confused. Purely by happenstance I stumbled across your page.