5.30.2007

Music, movies, scrappin....and a few things in between.

New favorite song....ya ready? Night Ranger's Sister Christian. Yes, folks, it's great.

Shrek the Third was a flop. Stick with 1 or 2, those are way better. No Fairy Godmother this time around. To be honest, I nodded off a few times. It only gets 4 stars out of 10. Save your money.

I'm getting so exicted for Silver Bella. Have I mentioned that my cousin lives in Omaha? Yes she does! I'm hoping to spend a bit of time with her....maybe lunch or something. I haven't seen her since last July when she got married.

I have to go off on a little rant here for a second....did you watch the Miss Universe pagent? How the people of Mexico were boo-ing Miss USA. TACKY and completely classless. GRR!

I have a job interview tomorrow morning with Mercy Physical Therapy. To be honest I don't even remember applying for this job, it's a receptionist position, I don't remember if it's part time or full time or anything like that. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

My mom has tomorrow and Friday off so we're going to do fun things. I think tomorrow we're going to go to the art museum or to the History Center. Yay! Maybe we can do both since they're close to each other downtown.

0 comments: