5.27.2007

Boomer Sooner

The Big 12 baseball games were SO much fun. My dad and I had suite tickets to the Nebraska game. Nebraska played Texas A&M and beat their butts. *Go Huskers* I love their team uniforms, the red and white looks so pretty on that nice green field.
Later that same day, Meaghan and I went to the OU game against Missouri. I was so happy I got this shot of the tem praying before the game.
OU's baseball team warming up.
Here we are! Our seats weren't that great, but once the game started we moved further down and into some better seats.
Attempting to look cool with our sunglasses on. Our original seats were right in the sun, it was SO hard to see.
That's pretty much it. My week has been uneventful. I applied for a job on campus in the Geography department answering phones, running errands, and delivering mail to the professors, etc. The pay is decent and it's on campus, so that makes it easy enough.

0 comments: