5.07.2007

A few things....

Hello!!!

So, I had my allergy test done today. I got 54 shots. I don't have the paper with me that says what all it is that I'm allergic to, I'll give you the brief version but they tested me for 54 things and I was allergic to 36 of the 54 things. Craziness.

I'm on my way out with Jessica. We're going to Pei Wei (yummy!) and then to the mall.

Talked to James last night...we're going out one night this week. HOLLA!

I'm subbing tomorrow for a history teacher! WOO HOO! It's actually an advanced placement history class, so that means that they'll be good kids! Heck yes!

I'm teaching my class at The Paper Crown tomorrow. Am I nervous? Yes. But I'm more excited than nervous, so it'll be all good.

We had a visitor this afternoon. Maggie is officially a SNAKE hunter. Yup, we had a snake. SO GROSS. It made my skin crawl. What kind of scrapbooker would I be if I didn't take pictures? They'll be up later tonight.

I'm getting so excited about seeing Wicked the musical. I've been listening to the soundtrack all afternoon. My favorite song is "Defying Gravity" and it's SO good. Listen to it if you get a chance. IT's my goal to know the words to every song so I can sing along when we see it.

Alright, I'm off.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

A. That totally sucks about your allergies...but atleast you know now, huh?? I got to thinking and that's like 75% of the things you are allergic to Holly. Not so good!

B. Hope Pei Wei was yummy...I love Pei Wei!

C. No comment about the Norman excursions!

D. Hope subbing was fun and the kids were good for ya. Hate to see Wicked Witch of Mustang come out!

E. You will do just fine teaching your class. I called to give you a pep talk about it, but you so rudely had to go and didn't call me back! : )

F. SNAKE?????????????????? HELL NO...no pictures!! Seriously Holly, I will flip out and never check your blog again if you post them. Was it a big snake? Oh my gosh Maggie, don't you know that snakes are not good company? You are a dog for God sake!

G. I don't even want to hear about Wicked. I am SUPER pissed that I don't get to go. We got outbid on 3 tickets the other night on ebay.....like 2 minutes before it was ending! I was wicked pissed! No pun intended. I guess I will just buy the soundtrack and have my own Wicked party.


Was that a long enough response? : )

Peace out lil' sis!
~Kim