5.03.2007

FINALLY!

Finals are over! Thank goodness! I had a break between the madness today so I ran to the Crown to see the lovely Miss C and show off my Doodlebug house. (Which now has lace and ric rac!!!) It turned out pretty darn cute, so my sincere apologies to Doodlebug, your little houses ARE just wonderful and even though I had problems with the adhesive strips, its cuteness makes up for it.

My day was also graced with the presence of my BFF Kim. She came to see me while I was poking around at the Crown.

I'm subbing for my friend Ryan tomorrow. I'll be teaching band. I'm not really the band teaching type, but we'll see how that goes. They're middle schoolers and I've subbed for them numerous times, they're pretty much hit or miss behavior wise, sometimes they're great and well behaved and then other times I think they're possessed. Ryan is usually pretty good about taking care of the trouble makers for me and administers a verbal beating when they're naughty.

Survivor AND Grey's tonight. Grey's is 2 hours! Lucky lucky us!

I've been having problems with Facebook. It's been down all afternoon. I know I have messages on there, so if you've sent me something, I'm trying to get back to you!

I'm working the crop tomorrow night at The Paper Crown so if you're feeling croppy, come by and see me. 6-midnight. It will be fun, I PROMISE!!!

Off to make dinner, gotta take care of my dad while my mom is out of town....

1 comments:

~Kim said...

FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I get a woo hoo?

Seriously, I am so glad to be finished with school for awhile!

~Kim