5.31.2007

Fun times with my mom

A day at the zoo! What fun we had! I love going to the zoo and seeing all the animals. It's one of my favorite places to go.
Flamingos...my second favorite bird!
I want a meerkat. It's quite funny watching this little guy hop around.
I thought this little fellow was a statue until I saw him move. He stayed put while I took his picture though...what a trooper. Thanks little duck!
I don't know why, but this rhino was very intriguing. I watched him snoot around i the grass for a good 5 minutes. He has a funny walk and I love his "body armor".
This big guy was cheesing for the camera. He was still enough for me to get this shot of him and then he went over to a tree and "took care of business". Eew.

We had such a fun day. We're grilling out and then heading out to the Redhawks game tonight. I applied for 2 more jobs at OU today too. One in the Residence Life office and one in the Graduation office. Woo. So excite that school starts in 3 more days!!!

0 comments: