5.16.2007

Look Ma!

I was feeling scrappy and made a few things....

They're not my best things ever, and I'm still working on the two with the Rhonna paper, but here'w what I've got so far.

This is of Whitney and Drew. I took these last night. I even convinced Drew to go to Hobby Lobby with me and he picked out these Superman stickers.
My BFF Meaghan. This page isn't quite done yet, but I love the way it's looking right now.
The journaling says, "I love being Sisters with you". I think I need to put something on the bottom, this is a work in progress too.
This is my version of the cover of the CK magazine. I love inking the edges of paper and pictures now. It just makes them pop. LOVE it!

That's all folks. It's my mission to scrap more since I'm out of school now. I found a part time job I'm applying for in Tuttle. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Whitney left this morning for Wyoming. They stopped in Denver and I think they're shopping in Denver tomorrow and then will continue on to Wyoming on Friday.
I better get going, Maggie is sitting on my bed and she's whining, which means she's ready to go to bed.
Night!

0 comments: