9.16.2008

Wake me up before you go go....

I almost forgot! Lately I've been addicted to bubble baths. I take one every night before I go to bed (and then I take a shower again in the morning). I'm one of those weird people. I love love relaxing and soaking in the hot water. Brian makes fun of my bubble baths all the time. Really? Do you need a bath? But you just took a shower this morning. Have you honestly gotten dirty throughout the day? Well, no. But there's just something about hopping in the tub after a long day. Bubble baths make me happy, and it would be in your best interest to keep your girlfriend happy, don'tcha think buddy?


The set up. I'm currently using Victoria's Secret bath gel in "Love Spell" and Bath and Body Works "Strawberry Mint".
My bubble baths just aren't complete without reading material.
I was feeling special and decided to make a screwdriver (oj and vodka - but I'm a weenie and I used wayyyy more oj than vodka). And as usual, I can't have my phone too far away.


1 comments:

~Kim said...

Heavenly....but you are awfully daring with your phone that close to water...I'm just saying!

~Kim