9.14.2008

For this one night

As promised, here are the layouts I made last night. Like I said, I got a lot done. I guess that's the point of crops. No kids, boyfriends, tv, phone ringing to get your distracted. *ha ha*


I used my new butterfly punch from Martha Stewart and I love it. Not the best picture of me, but it's the only one I had in my photo stash. The papers are from My Mind's Eye and the paper with the type on it is from a vintage book of Supreme Court cases. (We laughed about that book ALL night long!!)
I took lots of pictures when I saw American Idols Live! with my mom. These are of Carly Smithson. I haven't done the journaling on this yet, but when I do it will be on the upper left.


More from American Idols Live! These are of David Cook.
I love these pictures of me and Brian at the OU game last weekend. Journaling will go in the upper left corner. I decided to be non-traditional and use turquoise, pink, red and green for the layout instead of crimson and cream. I figured that there was enough of that in the pictures. My new job as an EMT is very important to me. So, I decided it was deserving of a layout. Here I have pictures of my license, my EMT friends and the Paramedic action figure I made for Brian along with my EMT patch and some journaling.


1 comments:

~Kim said...

You were one efficient cropper Holly girl! I was most impressed! I mean you got like 8 pages done and I got what....56 cards 1/2 way complete! URGH....

Love that lo of you and Brian at the game....my fav of yours.

~Kim