9.12.2008

Oh Happy Day

Had a great day today with my friend Kim. We met up at The Rink Gallery for some "junkin" and found a few treasures. I got a wooden letter "H" and the number "4". I also found some vintage buttons on old button cards. I even got my sugar booger a little present. When I told him that I was going antiquing today he said, "What are you going to get me?". Oooohhhh, ask and you shall receive my friend. I had to find something obnoxious for him. I got him a porcelain bunny rabbit that has a flower petal on its head and I told Kim, "I can't wait to watch him pretend to like this!"

We ran up north for lunch. Nikkolette's! TO DIE FOR. I got their Michaelangelo sandwich, smoked turkey, peppered bacon, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard and plum mustard on foccacia bread. SOOO yummy. We decided to be naughty girls and get dessert too, I had a brownie. MMM! It was a fantastic lunch.

I had to run my the ambulance service and drop off my driver's license so they could make copies of it. Kim watched the monitor showing where all of the ambulances were in the city. It's pretty sweet.

Finally we went to Brian's house. I wanted Kim to meet him, since she hasn't met him yet. Plus, I wanted to see his face when I gave him such a silly gift. He was completely gracious though, "Oh. Wow. This is......*pause*.......great." ha ha ha ha ha. He's such a cutie.

That's pretty much it for my exciting day. I had a great time with Kim. She's so fun. We're cropping tomorrow night, so exprect some pictures!

XO!
Holly

0 comments: