9.07.2008

Sooner Nation

Friday night my Sassy friend, Corrine called me while Brian and I were at Wal-Mart picking up goodies to take to Jessica's for Couple's Night with her and Chris. She offered me her tickets to OU's game against Cincinnati. We didn't have anythin planned, so we were happy to use the tickets for her. (Thanks Corrine! You are such a sweetie pie!)

Brian and I had a great time! We parked about a mile away and walked to the stadium and chatted about how great the game was going to be. It was a beautiful day. Mid 80's and a nice breeze.

Here we are in the stadium. Do we look excited? Go Sooners!

About 45 minutes until kickoff. Players warming up on the field and cheerleaders jumping around.
So excited. Yay!
Right after OU's first touchdown 2 minutes into the game. I looove that big OU flag.
Check out that new scoreboard. And look at that sea of crimson and cream!

We had a great time. OU won. I got to spend time with my sweetie. The only down side was that we got pretty sunburned. Boo.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy you two had a fun time! I did love my wire hot air balloon you left, a perfect addition for my playroom! :)