9.14.2008

Some Scrappin' Fun

Last night Kim and I went to a crop at Just 4 Keeps. We had a great time! There were tons of talented ladies there, each working on their projects, chatting, laughing an eating Oreo cake (mmm! It looked so good!)

Kim worked on baby shower invitations and, let me tell you, they are precious. I focused on my pictures since I haven't had time to scrap in what seems like forever. I was so productive. I made 8 layouts! I'll post pictures later this afternoon, so make sure you check back.

I'm in the mood to get my hair colored. I seriously need it. I'm thinking about going darker. We'll see.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

You were definitely busy....I hope you had a good time as we should do that more often!

I'm so glad you provided comic relief for all of us too....that was hilarious!

~Kim