9.11.2008

Success

Remember how I've been working out to lift the 85lbs for my physical before I could start my new job? Well, I did it!

I went to th physical therapist's office this morning and lifted the weight and I passed this time. SO excited about that. So, I'm officially in the academy for October. Yay!

I didn't substitute teach today and I'm not planning on subbing tomorrow. Kim and I are going to have a Girl's Day. Lunch and then hitting some garage sales. Sounda like my kind of day, right? Hopefully we can find some treasures.

I seriously can't believe I lifted the weight. I'm still in awe about it. This time next month I'll be running mega codes, learning protocols, driving and mapping. Whew. It's going to be quite an undertaking, but I know I can do it.

Happy Thursday!

1 comments:

~Kim said...

YES!! I knew you could do it girlie!! You were so determined to do it that I knew there wasn't anything that was going to stand in your way!

Call me in the am and we'll get started on our girlie day!

~Kim