9.28.2008

Super Saturday

Made a few more cards last night. This is a smaller version of the birthday card for my sister. The inside is the same as hers, the monkey stamp that says, "Happy B-day".

A tag I made with another monkey stamp. What is it with me and these monkeys? I will never know....
These cards are oh-so-simple, however I'm going to color them in with colored pencils. I'm interested to see how they'll turn out. I like 'em though.
On Friday night I went out with my friends Val and Brittni. I haven't seen them since my EMT class this summer. It was great having a girls' night and catching up.
What's for dinner tonight? Err, well, last night....I gave my attempt at making indian tacos... Yup, just like at the Fair. I made home made fry bread, chili, shreaded up some lettuce, diced tomatoes from the garden, chopped onion, and grated cheese. Finish it up with some home made salda and I'm in heaven! These little monsters were HUGE. Seriously. I made it through about 1/3 of mine before I threw in the towel....err....napkin. It was a feeble attempt, but the Indian Taco got the best of me and came out victorious.

0 comments: