9.01.2008

A day with my Sugar Booger

Brian came over today and it was so nice to see him. We hung out here for a while and then headed to Mustang so he could meet my best friend, Jessica. We hung out at her place for a little bit and then went to Wal-Mart so he could get some energy drinks for work tonight.

But wait, Brian doesn't work on Mondays....

Well, tonight he does. His co-worker, Stephanie, called and wanted to trade shifts with him. He's work the night shift (12a-8a) and he'd give her his Friday evening shift (4p-12a). He was unsure about it to begin with, but after some coaxing from me he decided to do it. Heck, that means he'd have a 4 day weekend!! (Off on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday). Once I pointed that out, he decided that switching would be a grand idea. See Brian, you need me, admit it. Poor guy will get off at 8am and have to be at work again at 4pm, but the station where he is working tomorrow is the least busy and he'll either run no calls or 1 at the most, so he can snooze most of the shift anyway.

I'm currently addicted to watching "Diners Drive Ins and Dives" on the Food Network. I love it. It's so cool to see the quality food that is in little dive restaurants today. Just goes to show you that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Gonna go to bed now. Maybe I can catch a little nap before Brian calls on his way to work.

0 comments: