9.02.2008

Again...

So...tomorrow I start substitute teaching again. Well, for a month before I start my EMT job. I'm a little excited and a little nervous, kind of like the first day of school all over again. Except this time I'm the boss and not the one getting bossed. Ha ha ha.

I've already ransacked my closet looking for the "perfect" outfit. Something that doesn't scream "grown up" but nothing too low cut and revealing either, gotta keep it G rated. I decided on jeans, a brown tank top, and a cream colored cardigan with my brown flip flops. I'll probably wear my hairup in a loose clip and accessorize with turquoise jewelry. Yea, that sounds good.

Brian is already giving me hell about the cardigan. "A cardigan? Really? That's about as sexy as Mr. Rogers". Yes, I believe those were his exact words. Honey, I'm working with middle school kids tomorrow, I'm not supposed to be sexy. Silly boy.

The weightlifting is coming along slowly. I filled my milk crate with 85lbs of rocks this evening and attempted to lift it. Whew! Talk about a feat. I gave it several attempts but finally broke down in tears. I have to do this. I have to. Brian has been really supportive and is my own personal cheerleader (minus the pom poms and short skirt) always encouraging me. He's such a sweetie. That's why I keep him around.

Well, that and his mad Nintendo Wii skills.

0 comments: