10.01.2006

4 day weekend! *woo*

Having a fun weekend? I ran some errands yesterday...Hobby Lobby, Garden Ridge, Penn Square Mall. Then I came home and worked on a book I'm making for my sister for her Birthday tomorrow. We're feuding right now, but it would be extremely rude to not get her something for her 20th birthday, so I decided to make her something.

I have an Economics test on Tuesay. I'm not working tomorrow so I can study for it. I'm hoping I do well. I got an A in my micro class last semester...I just hope I can pull an A or a B in my macro class this fall.

My litte puppy Susie is sick. She hasn't been feeling well. I gave her lots of love yesterday and she's been hanging aorund snuggling with me this morning. She's wonderful.

2 comments:

~Kim said...

Hey Holly....this is Kim from the window class! I found your blog off of Kim' blog...hope you don't mind!

Big score on those windows....where did you get them??? I am wanting to do a few for Christmas gifts, but I don't know where to look for windows.

Hope you did awesome on your tests...I have 2 on Thursday!

~Kim

~Kim said...

Holly,

WHAT??? You only paid $5 for those windows? Did you just call someone that you knew had some? I am needing to get my hands on like 2 of them.....if you see any, I would LOVE to have them!

I am so happy to have been your first poster on your blog...it's so adorable! Your mom looks young enough to be your sister.

Have an awesome Wednesday!
~Kim
e*mail me: bugsy97@aol.com